Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Click Here For our reviews of this hotel.
HI Irishgirl

I am staying in this hotel on 11th May, will write a review when I return. BY looking at the reviews already, it seems a decent hotel.

Nicky
Hi we went oct 2004, i would say this is one of the best hotel's i have stayed in, the food was great, loads of choice and deserts to die for lol, resturant staff great, one named Annie she adores kids, be wary of the pool with children as it is deep, you will have a great time
kim
hi irish girl
we are staying here for 2wks on the 7th of may will post some pics and a review nei + ros l
We have just returned from a week's stay at the Haiti - lovely hotel, excellent food, and good entertainment. The weather was marvellous - the sun shining everyday.

Would definately return to this hotel. You are only 5/10 mins from the beach which has a few bars and there are also a coulple of bars by the hotel - The Sunburnt Arms which has FREE x boxes for the children to play on (also does very nice food). The London Bar and also Ann & Neils. They all show Coronation Street, East Enders & Emmerdale ....

Any questions please feel free to ask....
Just booked up for the hotel haiti in c`an picafort for next summer any comments or advice on this hotel would be appreciated.In the brochure it says the beach is 600 metres away but on a review i saw earlier the person says it`s 100 metres can anybody clarify this for me,cheers tony
Hi, stayed there this summer. It is about 500m from the beach, downhill all the way.
The hotel is very nice, the food is above average, with a carvery most nights, plenty of variety, plenty of choice for kids and vegetarians too, (not too sure about perch fillets though :shrug )

Entertainment starts a little late, but most of the acts were good especially the Disney show and Kool and the gang (might change by next year though)

I am sure you will enjoy your stay there
Just got a great deal 2 adults and a child got a free child going on the 24th june mancheaster for a week half board trans included for 558 pounds if you use the promotion code ancho-sun1410 you will get 50 pounds off good old thomsons
Wher do you put to promotion code ?

Well done on the offer.
Put the promotion code in when you go to the full costing you are not comited at this point
does anyone know if men have to wear long trousers for the evening meal at the haiti in c`an picafort ,cheers tony
Maybe... Mail them and ask if so!
Check their site for mailadres: http://www.hotelhaiti.net/index.html

Regards, Peter
HAS ANYONE STAYED HERE RECENTLY I NEED TO KNOW IF THE ROOMS HAVE AIRCON ALSO DO MEN HAVE TO WEAR LONG TROUSERS AT MEAL TIMES,I`VE BEEN TOLD THERE ARE THREE POOLS BUT CAN ONLY SEE TWO IN THE BROCHURE PICS,THANKS TONY
Stopped there last summer.
Air conditioning- Yes rooms do have air conditioning, it only comes on though when your swipe key is in the holder, lights work on the same idea. Ask fora spare swipe key so you can leave the air conditioning on when you go out. (but don't tell them its for that, say you and the Mrs are going out seperately)

Last summer I wore long trousers the first night I was there, after that shorts

There is only one pool (the irregular shaped one), with a childrens area.
The other pool,(rectangular one) at the back has been disused for a few years, unless it has been reopened for this season.

Great hotel, might be going there again if we can get a late break in september.

Oh, and turn the caps lock off, no need to shout!
yep only 1 pool, there is a second which you can see when dining but it is fenced off!
I took trousers but everyone wore shorts so I did too!

Aircon you don't need an extra keycard as any folded up paper will do the job, like a piece of a beer mat!

We went 2 years ago and the back gate was always closed which meant you always had to walk up the road and round to the front of the hotel!
Hi need the email address for the hotel haiti if anyone knows it or knows where i can get it,cheers tony
Go via the hotel website Hotel Haiti
or direct to info@hotelhaiti.net
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.