Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
c'an picafort
4 Posts
Hello,
Well Can Picafort is not a huge resort and is geared up to cater for families. There are plenty of bars and restaurants, the beach stretches up towards Alcudia and generally it is a quiet, nice resort. It has its Market on Fridays and there are good bus links which take you ( 15mins) into Puerto Alcudia ( their market is on Tuesdays) etc, etc. The Water Park is only a shortish bus ride away, its small but its a nice day out.
As for the Festival Park, that is set midway between Palma and the resort , you will pass it on the way to it.
Car hire is quite cheap, you can hire a car for around 30euros per day, which gets cheaper the longer you hire it ( a basic 4 seater car), you can hire cycles and there is a local Go Kart track etc, etc.There is a few night clubs, but you dont want the girls rolling in at 4am do you, so best not tell them!!!
Shops in Can Picafort are the usual boutiques, perfume shops etc, etc but you can go on excursions to Palma etc.
The resort is not known for having any problems, the two girls you are bringing with you will be able to go out and explore without you worrying too much( my daughters also 14 and shes out most evenings ).
Hope this helps.
Hi

You can read resort reports on the following link

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/

HTH
Biff
thanks your answers are a great help
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.