Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
The resort doesn't really kick off for summer till May to be honest, that said a lot of bars will be open - think Sandancers, London Inn and Cheers (in Cala Millor) are open all year round and I would guess there'll be a canny few others open too. We went end of May start of June last year and there was the odd bar still closed but in all honesty that could have been becos' they'd closed down for good rather than just the season. Weather might be a bit hit & miss Easter time, I know we didn't have the best fortnights weather when we went but perhaps were just unlucky!

Supermarket wise, there's a Bip on the back road (Na Llambies) if you walk up from Pireo/Shaun's Crazy Corner it's at the road junction on your left. All the locals use that one. There's an Eroski Syp (again what that locals use) where the horses stand in Cala Millor, alternatively right at the bottom of Cala Mllor there's a good sized Lidl.
Hi,
thanks for you help, we've been to Majorca before at easter so we know it'll be quiet, its just a cheap holiday I'm pricing up to break up the year till our August holiday. As long as there are a few bars and restaurants open and the sun shines for a few days we'll be happy.
Thanks again for your reply

Carol :cheers
No worries, Cheers is our fave of the bars mentioned, freshly cooked food and a warm welcome but there'll be plenty of bars to choose from even with the resort still quiet I'm sure.

There's a nice little Spar supermarket on the back road sandwiched between the Hotel Atolon annexe and Hotel Temi (next door but one to Tom's Bar) called Super Mercado C'an Pedro - Pedro makes a mean sarnie for a couple of euro and Eileen his English wife is just lovely, they both are! Their alcohol prices are pretty competitive too!

If you have any questions on the resort feel free to ask, we go year in year out (apart from this year) so know it quite well.

:cheers Tis
Hi again,
just booked our flights and the Bonaire apartments for easter 6th to 13th April. Just one more question, we stayed in Sa Coma in August 2 years ago and we ate at La Sangria restaurant in Cala Millor 3 times, do you think it will be open at easter?

Thanks

Carol :sun2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.