Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
I think you'll be fine in October....towards the end of the month it will start to slow down and places will close but early October you shouldn't have a problem!

Good choice by the way! :)
what will it be like october half term as i am going then for 9 days?

sue
We went to Cala Bona in October last year, we had a couple of cloudy days and on the last day there was a thunder storm as we took off from Palma airport but temperatures where still between 20c and 28c, we found outdoor centres like Aqualand where close and few shops and bars had also closed but on the whole most places where still open. We went to Playa de Muro in mid June this year and even then we had a couple of cloudy days but everything was open and shops fully stocked. We will be back in Cala Bona early October.
Have a great time, Cala Bona / Cala Millor is a beautiful place, thats why we are returning again in October instead of going to the Canaries :cheers .

BigAl
Decision made. Have booked 11 nights at the Levante from the beginning of October. Can't wait!!
Lucky you! Stayed at the Levante 2 years ago and had a fab holiday. If you've room in your case remember me :) !!!

Louise
Louise,
Join the queue of people offering to carry my suitcase!!

Rosalyn
And me!! We were there in may staying, as usua,l at the hotel cala bona :D Off to north cyprus in sept. but back to cala bona next year :tup :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.