Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
YES Tom's bar still there just down fron Hotel Temi. There is a bus to Alcudia and Can picafort but takes ages. You can also go to Calas de mallorca. I have been to Palma on the bus it doesn't take too long but make sure you get the express and check times for the return or its a costly return by taxi. We have stayed at the Talayot and is a lovely hotel with loyal staff.CBG
As CBG says Toms Bar is still on the back road - next door but one is Supermarket C'an Pedro (Eileen & Pedro run a fab little supermarket there and you can get your booze cheaper there than anywhere else) and sandwiched in between is a hairdressers.
A belated thank you to CBG and Tis, we are pleased about Toms bar as it has always been a favourite.
Yesterday I saw a TV programme about buying a property in Majorca and
they showed some views of Arta, it looked to be a lovely place and I wonder if anyone knows if it is possible to go there by coach. I have seen where it is on a map.
Sue
Lincoln Sue, I have dug out my bus map and you can get a bus from Cala Millor and it is market day in Arta on Tuesday. Only one bus a day but return fare only €3 (Last years price) CBG
Hi there,

You said you were off to the Talayot in October. Would appreciate an update on Hotel Reviews as I have booked a cruise and stay for July 08. Staying at the Talayot and cruising on the Destiny. Noone has left any info on the Talayot for yonks.
thanks in advance and have a good holiday.
Colin Northern Ireland :glynis
hi Colin
I did leave a report when we stayed 3/4 years ago but I will do an up date
after our October holiday.
We know there will be entertainment in the Talayot but we also like to go out in the evening, can anyone recommend any bars with entertainment in either Cala Bona or Cala Millor please?
Sue

Thank you CBG for your help previously, I see you have been to Majorca twice recently, pleased to hear you enjoyed yourself.
Yes, you can cycling Sa Coma, S'illot and Son Servera. On friday there is a popular market in Son Servera.
You can go by bus to Manacor and there by train to for example Sineu, Inca and Palma. On Wednesday there is market in Sineu and Thursday in Inca.

We want to improve tourist information on the web. Please could you respond a survey about what type of tourist information do you need to plan a travel?

I can type the link of the survey because this platform doesn't want.
You can go to webpage of IBIT foundation (in English) and there there are a banner with the survey.

Thank you very much.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.