Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
while you are waiting for our experts have a look at our reviews of Cavelossim :)
we went to varca beach in the south for our first of 7 visits to goa, we prefer the more lively northern area. found varca rather quiet.
we will go back to the south again, because it has a charm of its own, which we would like to see and expierience again.
BOB
Hello dotty :wave:
There are a couple of threads - Are you a Northerner or a Southerner on page 5, and South vs North Goa on page 4, which you could find interesting.
x lassi
Colva is probably the busiest in the South but Cavelossim is our favourite, although we also really like Benaulim (which is quieter than Cavelossim but Colva is within walking distance along the beach) (I have reviewed Cavelossim in the resort section but any questions just ask) Varca is quieter than these three.
is there any where thats similar to how calangute was about seven years ago when it was alot more chilled and enjoyable

Would really say NO. Colva is busyish but to me is nothing special it's more of an Indian tourist spot with loads of buses during the day. Cavelossim is too remote and 'purpose' built for me. I would tend to say Varca and Benaulim but I think it maybe too quiet for you. I used to like Candolim 7-8 years ago but not now. I know what you are looking for but I don't think it's down south.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.