Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Callao Gardens
2 Posts
Hi there,
We stayed there 3 years ago - me, my partner and 5 year old son.
Callao Garden is a very nice complex we found. Staff were very friendly, the accommodation up to the usual timeshare stardard - i.e very good.
The complex is very big and they were expanding it at the time. There were 3 or 4 pools. several restaurants and tennis court.

However, Callao Salvaje itself, unless it has changed much is very small and very quiet. We were there in July and not much was happening, which suited us fine but it might be too quiet for some people. There is no beach at C.S. (there was talk of building one - maybe they have?)- my son prefers the pool anyway. There is a busstop right in front of the complex to take you to PDLA etc but we only went once.

We really enjoyed our time there, but probably wouldn't go back, we now go to Los Cristianos.

Hope this helps - if you want any more info. just ask.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.