Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
This will give you some information about it but like all Spanish camp sites they pack them in like sardines in a can as there are very little rules here about distance from each van,home,tent etc also it can be very noisy.

The beach at La Fosca if fantastic with a very large stretch of sand but can get very busy during the hight of the season.

Palamos is very much a working town with a good beach, shops and places to eat at a respectable price, as an example you can eat lunch Monday to Friday in the Hotel Trias which is right on the sea front at Palamos for €10.50 per person including wine, water and soft drinks. I use the place a lot my self and the service is excellent.

Regards
a1gjv.
Thanks a1gjv

I've already looked at their website, and was wondering how it fits into the Camping Kings site where it is apparently based? Also how new/old their caravans are etc! Don't mind being packed in like a sardine so much - us and the kids will pretty much sleep through anything - and have just returned from a rainy week in the Isle of Wight with the parents followed by two rainy days in Cornwall with the in-laws. So a week in the sun in our own caravan would count as a luxury I think!
As far as I know their caravans are no more than 5 years old if that. To the best of my knowledge everything fits in very well.

Regards
a1gjv
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.