Italy, Rivieras and Islands Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Italy, Rivieras and Islands.
We love the camp site at ca.savio, they have their own accomodation bungalows mobile chalets etc. we have been there a few times when the children were young and have gone back in the past couple of years without them and have enjoyed it every bit as much
They have their own web site http://www.casavio.it bit there are hundreds of other sites in the area so you should find one that suits your needs
Hi Donaldscott, we done the costa brava this year, campsite superb and was considering similar holiday, ie. mobile home in Italy but totally new to this. We booked through keycamp and notice that they have a few campsite in Italy which might help.

If anyone has any other suggestions would appreciate it.

Hi Jabron56, looked at casavio, but would prefer a 3 bedroom bungalow or mobile and didn't see any in their brouchure.

We have 3 kids 13 10 & 4 and the oldest needs her space (don't we all)and the only other concern is close or reasonably close as we are going fly drive.
Hi I don't know if you have looked at the CaSavio website, but they have various mobile homes, caravans and bungalows I think the maximum they sleep are 5 adults, but there are neumerous tour operators on site with large modern mobiles.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.