Caribbean Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Caribbean
Iberostar Grand, adults only hotel, 11 a la cartes, plus you can use the 3 sister hotels as well when you feel like mixing. Great beaches fab food and coral reefs out front :sun2
Thank you for your help, I think that might be a little out of my price range.

I didn't look hard but had a quick browse a coup0le of weeks ago & it seemed about 50% more than the Excellence, does that sound right?
I only stayed at the Iberostar Bavaro because I had my son with me. It is cheaper than the Grand but not adults only, although I would say it only had a few kids there, as most families seem to stay in the 2 sister hotels next door, as they were the cheaper option. As I mentioned if you stay in the Grand you can use all the facilities of the others, also if you choose the Bavaro you cant go in the Grand but you can use the 2 sister hotels if you wish. If you stay in either of the 2 sister hotels you cant use the Bavaro or the Grand. Happy holiday hunting I am very jealous wish I was going back there :cheers
kimevans,

Try looking into the Punta Cana Princess. Only 270 rooms,adults only.With the use of the sister resorts,Tropical and Caribe or Catalonia Bavaro (The Royal Catalonia is the Adults only section to the resort)

Angie.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.