Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Hi Myra

I know you said not Magalluf, but since you've had no replies, I'll throw a thought into your mind - Sol Antillas. It is in Magalluf, but it's at the opposite end to the "Strip" so none of the high spirits and noisy youngsters that puts so many people off Magalluf, but it's right by the Beach side, and it's 4 star, and as far as I can recall it's adult only.

You can check this and other sol hotels at http://www.solmelia.com

Cheers,

Adult
have you thought about staying in Palma itself, nice shops, bars, tapas bars and lots of adult only hotels and the most amazing beaches as well
I suggest you try the Rocamarina Hotel in Cala Egos, near Cala Dor. Its a Thompson Gold, adults only hotel.
Levante or Levante Park or Gran Sol in Cala Bona. All adult only. Thomson gold. Stayed at the Levante a few years ago - loved it. Several other posts on here already about Cala Bona and the Levante hotels.

Levante and Gran Sol are on the beach - all have sea views. Fantastic walks along the harbour and its ten minutes to the resort of Cala Millor.

Louise
hi
thanks to all for your replies i am now trailing through the hotel reviews and the resort reviews. :thanks
Hi myra just a suggestion have a look at reviews of the santa lucia lovley food and lovley location me and my other half have stayed there and we are both in our early 30s lovley and quite with the nightlife about 5-10 mins away also lovley food it is a 3 star half board but should b a 4 star but due to rax reasons i have been told it is better for them to stay as a 3 hope this helps Kind Regards Paul. PS it is booked through Thomson
I've also stayed at the Santa Lucia, and agree its lovely. However it wasn't adults only when I went (not sure about now) and is in Palma Nova which is next to Magaluf.

Louise
The Son Matias beach hotel, next to the Santa Lucia in Palma Nova is an excellent adult only hotel, it is 10 years since we had our honeymoon there :love but a friend of ours has just come back from a week there before a cruise (7 night hotel then 7 night cruise) and wished he hadn't bothered with the cruise.

he said the place is still full of Octogenarians though, but as a hotel he couldn't find one fault
read the reviews HERE
hi myra, my husband and i were at the son matias beach hotel in august. it is a lovely hotel with no booking taken for children. it is right on the beach with every room having a sea view. food is excellent with plenty choice and piping hot. rooms have fridge, safety deposit box and remote for tv for hire. also tea and coffee making facilities in room. large pool and jacuzi. entertainment is very good at night as well with tribute bands etc. weve been three times to this hotel and hope to be back next year. i can highly recomend it. some guests have been going for years. hope this helps---netsie
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.