Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
In the case of these two hotels you could have problems as both are all inclusive I believe. Entry to certain areas such as the bar and pool could be subject to showing an ID bracelet.

You'll get a better answer from someone who's actually been to one of them.

Peter
You will be ok mate no problem whatsoever .Most hotels will welcome your custom with gusto.
You will be ok mate no problem whatsoever .Most hotels will welcome your custom with gusto.

Yes if you are paying cash.

I am sure both the Hotel Ozbor Beach and the Hotel Sol Lunar Beach are all inclusive, which is a different ball game involving restrictions and some means of ID.

Peter
Hi Peter.

Just read your reply to this post and have to agree with you personally never had any problems going into any hotel in Bulgaria for a meal or a drink even A/I never seemed to be a problem that is until this year in Sunny Beach. had friends who were staying in the Grand hotel and went to pick them up to show them a bit more of the countryside (the real Bulgaria outside the resort) thought while waiting for them would nip into the small bar at the entrance for a quick drink only to be refused entry as we were not staying in the hotel and was rather brusquely told hotel residents only seemed strange not allowed to even buy a drink. :duh
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.