Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Diane,

Club Turquoise directions. If you know where the Taj Mahal is I'll start from there but miss out all the wee short cuts ! If you take it the Taj is located at cross roads i.e. one road to Icmeler, one the opposite way towards Ataturk statue and Bar St. One heading towards the beach and one the other way. (with me so far ..) You take the road away from the beach (general direction of the Armutalan area). Go past the school on your left, keep going past Veronicas and stay on that road until you hit the T juction. Go right and Turquoise is about 100 yds on your right. You won't see the signs as they are set back from the road.

Now if memory serves me right Atrium are not that far away. Go past Turquoise until the next junction on your left,(opposite Adam & Eve) the road that takes you up towards Club Julian. Go up there past the taxi stand and take the road off to your first right.

Wilson :wink:
Correct Wilson and the Atrium is a great place for small children as there are a few enclosed bars down the alley with ball pools and the likes for them to play in while the parents can sit and relax with a snack and a drink

John
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.