Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
can anyone help
8 Posts
Hi you need the code 00359 drop the first Zero, be warned this is a mobile no you will be calling. Tonyt
thanks tonyt fast reply :o
The 'alternative call carriers', such as Cheapest Calls or 18866 charge 20p per minute to Bulgarian mobile numbers, while 1899 charges 15p per minute.

Baldur
Hi Happy.

Another cheap way to pjhone if you have skype installed on the computer is via internet you can call a phone no. by crediting the skype account and it works out very very cheap.
Hi Mondeo,

Yes, forgot Skype - 17.4p per minute to BG mobiles plus 4p (.039p) connection fee.

Baldur
Hi.

Beware of using your mobile in bulgaria even for texts. I sent minimal amount of texts back to the uk and made one ten min phone call back home and got a bill for £200.

I have been advised to buy a pay as you go mobile whilst out in bulgarian next time. Cheap calls inside the country as long as the number is reg in bulgaria.
Hi Whisky.

When you'r out there just buy a sim card and swop with your own (just make sure that you'r phone is unlocked before you go)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.