Africa/Middle East Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Africa/Middle East inc.Dubai
Hi i been to Gambia on many occasions. Normally stay in apartments. I have just discovered some across the road from sennegambia mainstreet called Tafbel annex. email tafannex@yahoo.co.uktel 02204461024/4461035 Mob 02207761163. They do it for around £50/room /night. However this is negotiable dependant on how busy they are and I couldve got for £15/night in May/june.
Location is to cross the road from main street in sennegambia. Up past the pharmacy and they are apprx 100yrds on the R/H side. You need to turn left to access the entrance. They are pretty much undiscovered and they dont advertise. However you have a separate bathroom with shower a separate bedroom and livingroom /kitchen The kitchen has fridge freezer microwave and oven + sky tv and computor with internet access. very clean and much better than any hotel I've seen. next time i go will def be staying in one of them. Remeber to negotiate the price and dont book in the uk just turn up and deal locally. Close to everything just a 2-3 minutes stagger home from sennegambia. Hope this helps for your next visit if you go back.
HI FYLDE,This guest house is newly furnished and spotlessly clean,you have own room key and use of cooking facilities .The price leaves you more for spending in The Gambia. it is a few minutes from TAFBEL up next road towards the petrol station 10 minutes slow walk http://www.gambianguesthouse.bravehost.com you could do worse locally cheers maxie
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.