Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Ive been going to benidorm now for the past 15 years or so trying most of the hotels roundabout pelicanos area. Ok i cant fault pelicanos or ocas apart from room in ocas looking onto market.We didnt eat in hotel much last sept as the eveing meal was much the same as lunch time infact lunch was better..

On the villa de benidorm its dinning room was very small in the basement but food wasnt to bad always found something.Rooms were clean but need updated .

Ruidor hotel i could not fault catered for british clients never saw any spanish in this hotel apart from staff rooms a bit small was there may 07

Roseamar hotel was good very clean and was about to be refurbished when i was there only a 4 day break food nice .

Rosaire hotel OMG this has got to be the worst hotel out from bedrooms food and staff would never stay again .

Calypso hotel was very good as well loved the sea food bar in there again always something to eat .

Ambassador hotel was the family favourite we cant fault this hotel at all
We always find something to eat and they do carvery nights to seafood to mexican so good choices. The rooms are small for 3 but if you pay for pool view and get in ambassador 1 ask for block 7 2 bedrooms its great much more space son had double bed to himself .

All in All i just love benidorm and cant knock any of the hotels apart from rosaire you always go back to whatever one you like best and ambassador we just love im going back in july and sept then new year im going to try the orange booked up for there .

Ive tried apartments piccaso and tropicana suites on late deals would never go self catering again my choice .
Ive tried the old town but that wasnt our cuppa tea hotel was ok food wise but very noisey outside with traffic

So everyone has there own taste go and enjoy it make the best of it .

PS sue friends just back from dalmatas that good theyve booked up again for september only home 2 days and booked said everything was fantastic. cheers all mazza happy holidays.
For the benefit of anyone who might be searching for info specifically about the Hotel Dalmatas, the discussion which developed here has now been transferred to the hotel's own dedicated topic ... click here.

David :wave
I would recommend the Calypso hotel, the food is excellent, the drink in the hotel cheap and the entertainment is just outside the hotel and across the road. The staff at the Calypso are really friendly and helpful. you will also feel safe as they have a security guard on the door in the evenings.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.