Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
shellbarlow,

You might find members hotel Reviews for the Can Gardens Hotel, side useful.

Darren
Thanks Dazbo, I wanted to know about weather as well, Im hoping its going to be hot at the beginning of Oct, does anyone know ?
shellbarlow,

Chelsea Boy posts regular weather updates on the WEATHER: reports, news, Q&As thread. October can be variable with odd storms and rain with it getting to the end of the summer season, but temperatures will still be in the late 20's.

Darren
Thanks Dazbo, I was hoping it would be still be very hot to be honest ?
So does anyone know what the entertainment is like ? how are the animation team ? and what happens during the day ?
Ive looked on the disccusions forum but they are a little old so wondered if there is any new info ?
Thanks
shellbarlow
you could be leaving it a bit late for entertainment its commin to the end of the season
if you are going begining of october you might have a chance,
tony
Anthony we're going on the 1st so hopefully the entertainment will still be on, do you know if I can find out if it will be on ?
We are going there in 3 wks, will post a report, also will ask about entertainment, I have not been able to find out much either, wanted to know if there was a kettle in the room and as its all incl do we have to pay for the mini bar, as we did in aqua fantasy
shellbarlow
iv been going to turkey for the last 15years and i cant seem to think were can gardens is so i dont think i could help you
but you will have a great time
tony,
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.