General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
They would probably charge you with the basic admin charge for changes which is often £25.

You are best ringing them up and enquiring because your problem might be with flights and not the accommodation. It would mean cancelling one set of flights to rebook the new ones you see and that's where you might hit a price discrepancy. Often tour operators block book their flights and then have to let them go when they get to 10 weeks before (ie balance payup time) so you might well be lucky.

Just ring them and see, I'm sure they will be as helpful as they can!
hi

i tried to do this about 6-8 weeks before our oct holiday, i had got an excellent price for 2 adults and 1 free child about 6 mths before the holiday, we decided it might be nice to stay for 2 weeks so i rang up portland and was told i would have to rebook the whole holiday again at that days price and all free child places were gone, in the end it was going to cost a huge amount of money and just wasnt worth us doing it. lets hope you have better luck than i did. i even considered doing the package for the week and leaving it as it was and doing a diy second week booking new return flights, but the flights were very dear
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.