General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Hi wagg12 ... it very much depends on which airline you are travelling with. You may find the answer in the relevant airline topic in our Flight Only, Airlines & Airports forum. If not, please feel free to post there for a better response.

David :wave
I have never had any probs doing this, i usually take 3 cases between 5 of us. So long as you read the part on your ticket that tells you how much one item of luggage can not exceed.

Loulou
There are 3 of us and we normally take 2 suitcases, we just split our allowance between the two. We normally get 20kg each and our cases weight about 28kg when packed. Think there is a limit of 30kg per case for lifting / health and safety for the baggage handlers.
hi..wagg12.. :) from what i gather there is only ryanair who do not allow this ....regards...johndoe.. :)
Hopefully wagg12 has made it to the correct forum now, so I will close this topic to reduce duplication.

David :wave
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.