Thailand Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Thailand.
you can definitely do it. haven't done so myself there so someone else will hopefully help.
Yes you can I did it at the Na Muang waterfalls (sp) just inland from Lamai , this is widely advertised around the island
Yep, just got back from Thailand and was in samui a couple of weeks ago - we did a half hour elephant trek Na Muang waterfalls, worked out about £10, don't pay for a photo tho - the guys who take you round offer to take loads with your own camera then just charge you 200 bahts - still a bit of a rip off but he took about 10 really good pics of us so we didnt mind!
If you can do the day trip round Samui - it only costs around 400 bahts for the day and the elephant trekking is all that's extra - really good value and literally covers everything there is to see on the island.
Marine Park trip is def worth it too - hope this helps :)
when you are over your jetlag I'd love to hear how you got on :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.