Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Most, like you to make an effort, and if going in the hot months, they would be far to hot. Most men we saw wore cotton or linen trousers, light weight ones, i never saw anyone in jeans.
ofcourse you can wera jeans at sharm i mean it is the most popluar for male & females ofcourse after bikinis :)
i am saying this out of my life in sharm since 1995, have fun there
We were there early april so the evenings were a little chilly and my hubby and teenage lads wore theirs every night :D :D . my lads wore their trendy ones full of holes and rips :roll: with no problems. what hotel are you staying at Bel and someone may be able to help with dress code at your particular hotel if anything is any different.

lyn
Hi Grand rotana is where were staying but just worried about my boyfriend he has a lot of cropped trousers too not sure if you can get away with them?
Sharm is HOT !!!!

Why would anyone want to wear jeans

Shorts, lightweight slacks, cropped shorts I can understand

the hotels we have been to don't tend to complain except for swim wear in the restaurant
not being funny, i just got back last week and we lived in cotton, shorts and tshirts, jeans would be suicide at 38c temp at night, it is so hot hot hot!! We ended up not wearing most of the things we took,
We are doing a week Nile cruise and week in hotel at Makadi Bay,in July hubby doesn't like to wear long trousers abroad, would dressy cut down trousers be acceptable. powdie
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.