Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Roxey do you mean Sunny Side Up, it's part of the new 360 Degrees hotel, we had a night in there for a birthday party in March this year and thought it was very nice, the prices were also good, we thought it might have been expensive with it being part of the hotel, but it was on a par with most of the local bars.

Debs
yes that's it Sunnyside Up, they were putting up some huts behind it - very nice, excellent food
I noticed a couple of people mentioned the Horizon bar. Is that bar part of the Horizon guesthouse on the main Candolim road ?
Sim1

yes it is part of the horizon grill and guesthouse.

NEW BAR just opened on the Candolim / Calangute border called the TRAVEL BAR and it is being run by Angelina Lobo of footprints travel, it has been done very tastefully inside with a lovely chill of bar at the rear, a bit expensive but well worth a visit.

Mike
yes Mike we went for the opening it is lovely,known Angline a while, nice girl
chilly
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.