Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Casa sea shells is a good eating place,also try Floyds Hut further up on the same side great food.
Sea shells is also good owned by the same family as [CASA] thats further up towards Beach Rd
Fishermans Cove another good one main rd as you turn down to the Highland Beach Resort
Have a great holiday :sun2
ann
Loads of people seem to agree that Floyds hut is a top place.Be warned the portions are huge.

Papa
disapointing meal at fishermans Cove last year.
flambe is good, along the road towards fort Aguada from candolim and a short taxi ride takes you to Souymens kitchen in calangute , which is first class although a little more expensive.
To be honest there are too many good eateries to mention them all.
8 weeks tongiht I'll be in Floyds - always my 1st meal stop :)
just come back from goa on friday loved it,been there 2years running and it has changed abit after the trouble in bombay,fishing isn't really that good at all took my rod over didnt get much,but if you fish the beach about an hour before sunset its the best time,use squid from fish market, for eating infernos is the best,east meets west in baga is really really nice,over the flames is also good,but theres loads of resturants around just got to try em,have a good time and try the shack dreamers its the best on the beach
We always enjoy the following in Candolim:

Flambe
Viva Goa - cheap & cheerful
Soumyens Kitchen - the opposite of cheap & cheerful but good
After 7
Inferno
Romas - no relation (honest!)
Floyds
Mermaid
Bistro

Have a great time - may bump into you there - we go Saturday! :fly
hi

weve just come back from goa and on our last night there we ventured into candolim and found a gorgeous little restaurant called coyotes....its on a little back road but i aint got a clue where but i would defo recomend it

angie xx
hi again

ive just read another post and coyotes in at the side of infernos

angie xx
Hey, a restaurant is only as good as the night you visit but without doubt the worst meal (and probably the worst service) we've ever had in Goa was at Coyote.

Perhaps things have changed....I hope so!
hi roma

maybe im just thinking of the frozen strawberry daiquiris i had and the food tasted good after a few of them....lol

angie xx
Aaaah, makes a bit more sense now! :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.