Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
nice report- good to hear the good and the bad. I can link it for you :tup
Hi Candy, that was great reading, thanks. Where is Annapurna? I thought Inferno was pretty mediocre as well, nothing wrong with the place, but nothing that made it stand out either. What a shame about the old lady on the beach, I would have given that boy a piece of my mind - how horrible!
It will be great when you can go for much longer than the normal 2 or 3 week visit, we are looking forward to doing the same a few years down the line.
love your report candy ..the story of the little boy with the papers made me laugh he done the same with my hubby but he was paying 50 rupees ....now the story of the old lady and the young kid who kicked her that is just not on the ill manered we so and so ....I know who need the kicking :rofl colleen
Good job that lad didn't do it in front of us hey Gemma and Colleen. He would have gone off with more than a flea in his ear!!!!!
More like my flip flop up his :whoops Polly. Cheeky young so and so!!!
:) Hi Gemma;
Annapurna is next to the Elephant shop, on the opposite side and just up the road from Newton's supermarket, I think :think

Jayne :wave
Annapurna - yes, right next to the Elephant Shop and just past Mango Grove as you go towards Beach Road. It was a very popular restuarant this year - good food, well priced. I don't think we had a bad meal in there. My only criticism would be that they seem use 4 legged chickens! My husband's full tandoori was 4 legs, and no breast meat appeared in any chicken dish I had - mind you, this is probably reflected in the price.

Their soups are excellent, except watch out for the hot and sour, with the emphasis on hot - good for clearing blocked sinuses.

Candybabe
The Annapurna was the first restaurant we ever went in on our first visit to Goa, so it's now our first port of call when we get there, good to see the food has improved as we thought it had dropped of quite a bit on our last two visits, will still give it a go though in March.

Debs
Hi Candybabe,

Thanks for the comments about the apartment, One thing you mentioned when we spoke is already in the kitchen.

Take care

Mike
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.