Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Excellent Col, keep it coming. 3.30 on your first night :really I bet you were shattered the next day :D
Great report Collen. Let's hear more. What did you get up to on the rest of your holiday and did you try any new bars/restaurants? Tracy :)
Thankyou girls you will be sorry you asked for more we were there for 3 weeks its going to take me weeks to do this report :rofl .we go the the Taj mahal go to ..Delih and ..agra we done so much met so many people saw so many things I could never put it all into words but I will try ....thanks again colleen
great report.......colleen........cant wait for the rest ....hurry up.... :rofl .
regards.j.d.........
Fantastic Colleen , I so love your reports, just the tonic on a cold wet January morning, looking forward to the next bit, thanks , shirley :tup
What a great start to the report, hope you get some more done by next week as thats when we are off to Goa :)
Keep it coming Colleen, makes be feel like I'm back there
Youre doing brilliant Irishcolleen. Now remember when you get to the bit saying you met me .... we only had coffee ok :rofl
Looking forward to the next bit :)
I'm looking forward to the bit where we all met up too, you can then let me know what I did. ;)
Lookin forward to the next bit Colleen. Please bear in mind I only have 2 weeks before I go so hurry up...... ;)
Jackie
colleen i've never managed a 3.30 am finish .for a first night after all that travelling you must have some staying power! hurry up with the next installment.we've got five weeks today(not that i'm counting) and its really getting me in the holiday mood!
:rofl Staying power bushbaby ....it was the two tins of red bull .......
Monday the 19th november
We met my sister and brother in law at 10 o clock for breakfast ..breakfast at the prazeres is not up to much you only get
tea coffee juice toast and glow in the dark jam we always bring our thurmel cups with us so a nice hot large cup of coffee
is nice first thing in the morning ...
after breakfast we went in to Candolim I called in to see my friend Sanji and his father at Ashaok jewellers they were so pleased to see us Sanji was telling us no one is buying from him and he keeps saying you will come and see me and pick something nice ..
We went to see Cheeta and Nitesh at the elephant shop and the look on their faces when they see you again is just fab I got my phone top up and then we went to my Tailors Smart tailor beside the Dona_alcina ARIF who I have got to know him over the years
I tell him I want a suit made for my father and he is happy ...
We then went looking for new big supermarket in candolim they were building it when we were there last november .....it was very good my sister in law and her husband just could not get over the prices of the stuff in there :rofl the best of makes of toothbrushes was 13 rupees toothpaste was 10 rupees and soap all good names was 10 rupees why did I bring all this cra* with me when its only pence in goa ......we bought bottles of vodka for 130 rupees and whisky at 195 rupees and cigs for 300 rupees for a 200 pk (not for me smoking ..yuk yuk yuk .....
That day we went to candolim beach to a shack called Boat shack we must have went because its wrote down in my book but I cant remember it ..can ayone tell me about it for the love of me I cant remember it ..what it does tell me in my book is we had to pay for the sunbeds so we wont be going back there again.
back at the hotel the lilt man...come .hehe the lad who does the mini bar I told him that at the Phenoix park hotel you get 12 beers and 2 free for your mini bar for xxxx amount of rupees ...so he gave us 14 beers for 360 rupees hubby and I are happy with that .....well if you dont ask you dont get :hot
That night we went to foxys for steaks the food was really good we had a good night there BUT I was to meet Mike ritchardson of the forum for a few drinks so we did not stay too long
when we got back to the hotel we asked the taxi men outside to bring us to the the Anand bar to meet Mike they did not know of a bar with that name so we never got to meet up with Mike that night ......we just went for a nightcap in the hotel we all went to bed before 12 that night we had to catch up on the sleep after our late night last night its just what we needed ....so we could get up bright and early in the morning for another hard day on the beach :sun2
staying in villa near taj villa colleen can you tell me more prices in supermarket coffee food stuff etc good report fly out 9-2-08 :D
Sorry foofoo when us irish hit the supermarket its the drink we are after NOT the food :rofl sorry I cant help you out there but im sure someone will know and let you know ..colleen... :offtop sorry Fiona ...
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.