Italy, Rivieras and Islands Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Italy, Rivieras and Islands.
I've been looking into Caorle too and would love some more info on it. From what I know its an Italian resort, rather than Lido which has a lot of British tourists. Its close enough to Venice for a visit, we just met a family who went there last year. We are thinking of flying to Venice with Easyjet and then staying at a campsite (in bungalows or apartments).
Thanks for the link, works out Venice is approx 37 miles away !
Hi Cheryden as you have discovered Venice is not that far away. The boats run on a regular basis and the bus service to get you to the boats is excellent. Not sure what type of holiday you are after and if it involves kids etc, but Caorle will not hold your attention that long after discovering Venice. One day is not enough a truly magical place. Even my youngest (then 4) still remembers vividly the sights and talks about it when holidays are mentioned. The general area is very flat and very agricultural. it gives you a chance to get on your bike and see around the country lanes etc.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.