Italy, Rivieras and Islands Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Italy, Rivieras and Islands.
Lido Di Jesolo
5 Posts
Please could sombody help me with this query?

Thanks v much
Gem x
Hi Gemma!

Have a great holiday! I'm sorry that I can't really help with LdJ prices because it is a holiday resort and the prices are likely to be higher than in average towns and villages. I have just come back from Lake Como today and I would expect you to have to pay 8€-10€ for a starter - pasta etc, and from 12.50€ to 20€ for a main course in good restaurant. Remember that vegetables are ordered separately - and this includes potatoes - and a small charge (obligatory) appears for bread called 'coperto'.

Why not google 'restaurants in Lido di Jesolo' and look up some of the entries ............. many restaurants give price lists on their websites. Incidentally, you can just order one course from an àla carte menu, for example a salad, pasta, a main course etc, and don't have to buy more than you want to eat.
Hi Gem,

we went to Lido about 4 years ago and loved it. :tup The main street is miles and miles of shops, bars and cafes. About half way along there is a large piazza with a huge peanut sign on the side of an open air club on the roof. That area appeared to be buzzing most nights. Some bars have live music of all types, most were pretty good. there seemed to be something for most peple.
It appeared that the local Italians came out to stroll the Lido about 8 p.m. onwards and were always dressed up, even the kids looked well smart. Italian style.
Be warned though, if you like ice cream, this place will make you put on a few pounds !!! Ths ice cream is really stunning. :tongue I think we counted over 20 different flavours and all of them taste of the fruit they are meant to taste of , unlike our stuff. All have pictures of the flavours to help you, but see if you can work out what the one with a Smurf on, tastes of............
The beaches were really clean and tidy,with small bars dotted along the front, but we found the sea quite salty, but clean.
I hope you have a really good time, we did. Please drop me a line if you need anything else, and I will see if I can remember anything else to help you.
Enjoy. :wave:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.