Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Hi Alorko whilst your waiting for some replies, why not check out our review section HERE

Kath x
Hi Alorko, we have been visiting the Capo Bay since getting married there in 97, in my opinion it is the best hotel in Protaras, it is actually being renovated at them minute and will look fantastic!
All the rooms should be done by the end of April.
Have visited the Sunrise but I don't think its as good, although that to has been renovated, think the Capo is more expensive, both do allocated sunbeds.
Thanks for the reply , exactly what im after to make us think were doing the right thing. Ive read all the reviews on this site and both Hotels have a pretty happy following regarding the standard and weddings. It was just if we are looking to get married next year, then it needs to be booked now-ish which is before we can get back out to Cyprus to have antother look, and although we had pretty much gone for the Capo Bay i didnt want to see the Sunrise and think 'oh' .

Cheers
Sunrise for me, ive seen many weddings over the year at the Capo they do look good, but everyone sees you on the grass area when you have photos taken, it wouldnt be my cup of tea
Sunrise 4 me,you also have the strip just up the road.
my daughter got married at the capo bay in October 07. It was the most beautiful setting. We had about 40 people and i brought a lot of extras with me for the tables which they put out for me. We used the services of the aphrodite wedding services and i cannot praise them enough, they arrange for makeup artist and hairdressers appointments and over see the day. it was magical, everyone still talks about it.
They both have enviable locations for a wedding. I think you might have to go with your instinct.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.