General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
I suspect that you will also have to pay extra for a 'one-way' car rental ...

Might it not be worth enquiring if there is a fairly priced taxi company that would be prepared to meet the flight and bring you home ... and perhaps drive you home more safely than if you had to keep awake to drive?
By the time you have paid for the car hire, insurance, fuel and one way hire the cost will not be much different from a taxi.

fwh
As an example, Avis want at least £93 for that in office hours(and won't quote for your time). And that was for leaving it at the Bristol office not at your home address. Try Yellow Pages ( http://www.yell.com ) for taxis companies in Cardiff or Bridgend who would do it.
Hmmm okay:que
Thanks guys, looks like I have no other option but to wait around for 6 hours. Atleast i've tried :) Thanks again
CourtneeLouise xxx
Why not look at pre booking a Taxi ?
Keep your fingers crossed for a flight delay.

Robby :wink:
Which coach are you waiting for anyway? I wasn't aware of any direct from Cardiff Airport to Bristol.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.