Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
Yes it is, the bigger companies would probably deliver there anyway, but there is car hire in Katelios itself.
Check it on here, as well as all the tavernas etc,
http://www.postmehome.com/Katelios.asp
Thank you both for your links. They are very useful.
Hi

I would also recommend Greekstones. They were very good and very helpful.

Enjoy your hols,

Jean
We used

cefalonia_rentacar@yahoo.gr

last summer and they were AMAZING. Poly in the office speaks English and her Dad dropped the car off at our hotel and spent ages showing us where to go on a map. We took our car over to Ithaka on his suggestion (he even gave us all the ferry times) and it was beautiful and well worth doing.

They were also the cheapest we found, chucked in a free child seat and were lovely to deal with
Thanks Rachael. I'll drop them a line.
Rachael,

Do you know if they have a web site. I cannot seem to find them.
I dont think they have a site - I cant remember how I found them- I seem to think I go their email from someone on here.
Sorry
That is OK. Looks like I will have to e-mail them.
Peter D. The certainly do have a website and you will find it at www dot kefalonia-rentacar dot com. Please forgive the formattting but I have not made sufficient posts to give me URL posting rights.

I have received excellent service from Damien who has agreed to deliver the car to us in Katelios and then collect it from the airport. That should put us one step ahead of the transfers! I found their T & C's a very refreshing change from the norm in that they specifically stated that they will cover punctures. Normally that would be an extra that they try to push at pick up. I hope that Damien is not reading this. ;)
ahh there you go, so glad you managed to get in touch with them. We found them really great and they didn't add on any extras with us and in fact chucked in the child seat and bit of extra petrol for free.
They were great Rachael. We do have to pay an extra 20 euro for delivery down to Katelios but I don't have a problem with that as it would cost me a lot more in a taxi to go to their office to pick it up. Apart from that Damien does say that we will be able to take the car over to Ithaka.
Sorry for the late reply. Thank you for the link.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.