Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
Car hire
7 Posts
:?: can anyone tell me the cheapest place to hire a car for a family of 5. also am i better booking before i go or leave it till i get there :shrug
Hi Josie
I've just hired a car from expedia.co.uk for next week for £85
Andy
Does anyone know of a good reliable car hire firm that we can use? We need a car that can carry 4 people plus suitcases and that we can pick up from Reus airport as we are staying in La pineda. There seems to be quite a few on the internet but can anyone actually recommend a good company to use?
thank you andy i will have alook
We have booked a company called doyouspain.com.We tried to book wiyh carjet but they didn't have an mpv available when we wanted it.Their price was 524euro for 2 weeks and we found doyou the next cheapest at 577euro.I have heard from somebody else that doyou were very good to deal with. :lol:
We have booked a company called doyouspain.com.We tried to book wiyh carjet but they didn't have an mpv available when we wanted it.Their price was 524euro for 2 weeks and we found doyou the next cheapest at 577euro.I have heard from somebody else that doyou were very good to deal with.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.