Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Hi Kevstar.

I have been hiring in Bulgaria for about the last 15 years when on holiday there,I use a company called T.S Travel and have never had any problems with them the person to contact there is a guy called George he is who i have been dealingwith for the past two or three years,in fact I am going out to Bulgaria on the 29th of this month and will be picking up a car at Sofia for our visit to friends in Plovdiv.

Thonly other company i have had dealings with is called, Economy car rentals they operate differently as you get avoucher here and then pay the balance when you pick up the car .again no problems with them the main difference being that they wanted a bigger security deposit when picking up the car.

hope this helps you any more questions just ask

Robbie.
We hired from economycarrentals.com in June. We had the car for 3weeks. The car was delivered to our Sofia hotel on our first morning and we returned the car to Sofia airport, 3weeks later. Very good service and a good price. I cannot recall paying a security deposit.
You can try Decode car hire, I have booked cars with them recently..
I can recommend Veger Rent a Car- vegercar.com. Always correct, make discounts when become their regular client, like me. The staff is very kind. And the most important- the prices are good and all of the cars I have rented from them was new, clean and in perfect condition.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.