Cruises

Discussions relating to Cruising holidays
You may wish to consider a Transatlantic to Brazil....not the Caribbean but every bit as warm!! For October and December there are fantastic deals (£700-£900) with MSC, on their newer ships, with free balcony upgrade and no single supplement. These prices include flights London to Lisbon/Barcelona and Brazil back to London. You will find these on teletext at Page 227 & 228, just flick through the pages and you will find them if not already sold out!
I think Hamrag gives good advice.

That said, late 09 early 2010 is the Caribbean summer, so the weather should be good for you. However, booking a cruise late as a single passenger will be expensive, so you need to look out for the bargains. Some cruiselines can attract up to 100% single supplements.

There are lots of companies you can try, but please be aware of their supplements:

Princess,
P&O.
MSC,
Celebrity,
to name a few.

Given that you have had a stresstful year, I wish you luck in your search.

Kath x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.