Africa/Middle East Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Africa/Middle East inc.Dubai
Hi i am sure it has air condtioning in the rooms as it had heaters in the room for winter guests, we went in Decemeber that is why we noticed the heaters...

The restaurants also had air conditioning...

hope this helps :tup
:offtop
not going on about air condtioning but
would like to know some info on the hoilday its self if no one minds helping me looks good and the Reviews ... have been ok
just would like to know is it safe what the cost of living is like how much things cost
thanx for all your help
shandygirlx :tup
Hi

Just got back from the Caribbean village Agador. No air conditioning in room!

As it was not too hot it was not a problem, but I would not like to stay there when it was very hot.

Complex is excellent and staff very friendly. We found it very safe there, my boyfriend left his expensive watch under his sun lounger and only remembered about it one hour later. He went back to the sun lounger and it was not there, a member of the garden staff saw him looking, the gardener said he had found it and handed it back to him.

We did not go out and about so we do not know what things cost.

If I can be of any further help just ask!
Hi Sedge, would write a review of your trip here please

Thanks so much

Sarah
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.