Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
that's great news, sorry to hear about your wife hope she gets better soon :)
dragon07 wrote:
yes should be,not posted much as my wife has been ill,but now after two operations is starting to recover,so all being well it will be business as usual,look farwards to seeing old friends and new

Hope your wife feels better soon :tup Please give her our best wishes for a speedy recovery :kiss
Hi we are so sorry to hear that but we send our best wishes to her for a speedy recovery.
look forward to see you both at the quiz in the new year ..say hi to the Mrs for us please .....
Look forwards to seeing you mrs dragon ts greatful for everyones good wishes,got some more irish questions for this season,always open to ideas from anyone else folks,lets keep it happy and snappy,when we say there are no losers in my quiz BUT
Sorry to hear about Mrs Dragon, give her our love and look forward to seeing you all again soon. Hope to be able to join your quiz nights this year as I will be there for 2 months, unfortunately for Liz she can still only make the 3 weeks. Don't make the questions too hard though.
Hi Bren
good to hear from you,you will be most welcome on Fridays and of course Wednesdays as all ways,OH is improving slowly,so keeping fingers crossed for clearance on next hospital visit,then we can concentrate on India,will make sure nothing difficult in quiz,and some music questions as i know you like your music
Hi everyone,apologies for the lack of posts,but Reliance dongle is no longer working in this area (Candolim)and tata photon barely at my house,if anyone is having the same trouble i have purchased a gadget called a d link,acts like a base and has made a difference
Back to the quiz last friday saw our second of the season,with Hters and other tourists place was packed,if you are out in Goa do come along and introduce yourself,joining in is not compulsary,but it is a bit of fun,and its nice to put faces to names,,remember its Friday night at the Carvery beach road Candolim with your friendly neighborhood Dragon
Hi Mr Dragon, the BSNL land line internet has also been really bad this season, they replaced the wiring to our house in November and it is now working a bit better but still not that reliable

Send our regards to little Dragon and Mrs D, hope she is much better and good luck with your Quiz night, not been down Candolim way very much this season but hope to get to the Carvery to see you all some time after new year

Merry Christmas to everyone :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.