Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Probably to get over our HT meets on Wednesday nights!! :really
So true Goangirl! :cheers

See you at the quiz night in March, Dragon :)
We arrive down douth on the 2nd Feb for 2 weeks then up to Candolim for 3 weeks 4 days will certainly give the quiz night a try sounds good to us cu there x
look forwards to seeing you maxsmum dont forget the meets on wednesdays
Tomorrow night Its the Christmas quiz 23 dec,usual venue the Carvery Beach rd Candolim ,all welcome,,,,,,for all our friends back in the UK,Merry Christmas and a happy New Year,for those who have supported us since november thank you,for those who have not arrived yet please come along you will be welcomed :tup
Your Friendly Neighbourhood Dragon :rofl
happy christmas to you all in goa.see you at the meet on wednesday
luv corinne and terry
corinnelynne wrote:
see you at the meet on wednesday

Will miss you at the airport this year. I should have been there myself!!! :banghead:
Safe journey. See you soon!! :cheers
look forwards to seeing you Corrinnlynne,,,,,Goagirl something gone wrong/ :que
dragon07 wrote:
,,,,,Goagirl something gone wrong
Not really Dragon. We always Always Always Depart on the 27th and last year met up with Corrinne and Terry at the airport. But this year we could only get a flight for the 28th!!! :yikes I am gutted!!! I will be a day late!!! :cry See you all soon!!! :cheers
Another realy good fun night last night for the xmas quiz,lots of teams,then plenty of chatting going on into the early hours and maybe just a little drink or too :rofl
Another realy good night last night with many teams lots of laughs and a tie break for last place :rofl
for all friends old new and yet to come and all on HT A HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012 from The Dragons :wave: :tup
And a HAPPY NEW YEAR to all you guys as well!

There'll be no need for a tie breaker question when "our team" takes part.....I'll guarantee we will be last!!
:rofl

Looking forward to it.
we shall see iain,i,m sure some are competing for last place :rofl
I shall try to get along with my lad Tom on March 16th

Julian.
that will be good Julian,my son is always with me and we are both Liverpool suporters :tup
How old is your son? My Tom will be nearly 14 in March
another realy good night last night place was packed,subject was Friday 13th which a few did not notice till the end :rofl next week I am off to Mumbai for a few days, should be back for Friday, but if not Lin B will be asking the questions,that should keep her away from the Voddie :yikes breweries panic
Draggon007

Will the quiz night,s be starting any earlier, due to Carvery closing at 10--00pm from the 6/2/12, also I know it's :offtop what about the meets :que
Apologies for late reply my internet is down yet again :yikes As for starting earlier on friday we started at 9 and this was OK,but if the time does move to 10 close we will need a rethink,at the moment moves are underway to get this order recinded,as everyone is losing so much trade and the police are making hay while the sun shines,so as soon as i know i will post :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.