Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Casa De Goa
19 Posts
my rievew not good enough :lol:

what can i say what you see on the can is what you get

still would email them and offer Rs1000/night at your dates.

me lez
Lez
of course your review was good enough :lol: I'm just wondering why no-one else seems to have gone.
PS I have already emailed them and asked them for a good price. :wink:
Fi it is how can I say? 12.45 and i have been out on a very enjoyable evening, got a good conection on dial up but very slllllow that is slow.

let me know what they offer then tell them your friend only paid and ask why the hike

it is not like the UK everything is nagotable.

lez
:lol:
I was going to quote your price when they got back to me!
let me know what there price is and I will go ask them why it is so much after I haave recommended the hotel to my friends, just out of divelment that is

lez

Ps the Goans jst love a good barter, no insult taken it is just there way
well- they have now ignored 2 emails. Prices on the web only go up to September. If they have an online booking service what is the point in ignoring any requests? I'm getting fed up now and may just opt for MD- at least they reply to emails!
I will go there tomorow and play merry hell with them, infact i will go to the boss.

then i will look for a good hotel for you

les

ps you had better pm me your email and i will delete it
thanks Les
I can't have you falling out with them though because of me! I'll give them another couple of days and then probably just book MD. Strange though - they don't answer booking requests :?
I appreciate the offer though Les
I finally got a reply today. They can't give me a price yet for October! :roll: I have told them that if they can't come back with a price we will book elsewhere. We'll see what happens. MD here I come by the looks of it.
The MD is fine, I dont think you'll be disappointed. Some great places to eat nearby and a 80/- taxi ride to the beach. The hotel also run an hourly shuttle to and from the beach or it's about a 20 minute walk along the side of the Baga river.
This is a view from the room we stayed in last year.
http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/113/053xr6.th.jpg
Hi Fiona,

I had a word with Edward the manager this morning he said that they where full, so i asked if it was hotel policy only to reply to emails when they have rooms.

nuf said I wont be recomending that place again

lez
Great- so I am told my email that there are rooms and the manager tells you there are no rooms. They need to get their act together. I am not impressed.
Thanks Lezlie- I am sure the hotel would have been great once we got there. I do appreciate that you went out of your way for me.
MD here I come!
Hi Fiona, I know the owner and the General manager at Casa de Goa, if you would really like to stay there, pm me with your dates and I will go and see them myself for you. I know the owner would be very annoyed at the way you have been treated and I have to say I am very surprised. It is a beautiful place, I'm sure you would enjoy your stay there.
thanks flip. I am wondering whether there has just been some kind of mix up?( I am beginning to calm down now :lol: ) Although the manager did tell Lezlie they were full. Luckily I waited till I calmed down before I sent a further email. I'll see what the reply is. I am sure the hotel is lovely but if customer service is poor at the very point where they are dealing with bookings then I would not have faith in them for the actual stay. However, they have a chance to redeem themselves!
Re going to see the manager - thanks but as Lelzie has already tried I don't want someone else going out of their way to help. I really appreciate the offer of help though :D
Watch this space :lol:
a further reply today telling me that the original email was wrong and they are fully booked in October. And here's me thinking I was going out of season!
Fiona they lie no bugger is full in october not even the casa.

they have messed up and it is what ever it is called limitation of somthing.

their mistake

lez

im not leaving it there tho cos i recomended the place
Lezlie
I had the same thought myself. Never mind- don't worry about it Lezlie! I don't think I would go now anyway after all this carry on. Have to say though that it does really look nice so its a pity.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.