Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Casa Seashell
8 Posts
we did eat here but didn't notice any gardens :oops: we did get a business card however and their email address is seashellgoa@hotmail.com ..... hope this helps
Did you notice by any chance how many blocks of rooms there were? I'm not sure if it was a rumout that they had built another block of rooms where last year they had some gardens.
Ah that was it!!!!, I couldnt think what was different. Yes I think they have built a new block to the left hand side of the hotel (looking in from the front)
I use the beach road running alongside there and thought it looked a bit of a mess around there. Excellent meal there though, as usual
Thanks for this - I have requested a room in the old block though so will see what it's like when I arrive.....roll on January
It is on the beach road side - not been but the way I understand it is the beach road side to the rear and they've been building for some time. If I have the right place it is past the casa gardens on the beach road set off to the left as you walk to the beach.
thanks for this info - I hope they don't spoil it with expansion plans...they don't cope the best on a morning with the few guests that they have anyway...... :cry:
Sorry, on the right not the left...........long day, don't ask.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.