Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Hi - staying there next week (13th Jan) stayed there last year too....what was the daily rate???
Hi Ya

I'm almost sure the rate was 750 rupee(could have been 700) per night up until Dec 15th & then it went up to 950 .

How much have you been quoted?
thanks for that - not sure. Will email Royston in the week and double check. V excited now :wink:
Could someone PM me the email address for the above - cheers x
Hi

I'm not sure if this is the correct email addy casaseashell@goa2u.com but I found it HERE, I think it's the one you're after! :wink:

Pippy :D
Hi

Can anyone let me have an e-mail address for the Casa Sea Shell (I think the owners name is Rodriguez).

Many thanks
Hi Fritz

The email for the Casa Sea Shell in Candolim is seashellgoa@hotmail.com. We stayed there 3 years ago and had a wonderful time - the rooms are basic but spotless and at only Rs1050/night for a family over Christmas - great value. The restaurant is also probably one of the best in Candolim.

The 'main man' at the Casa Sea Shell is Royston (his parents own both this hotel and the Sea Shell Inn) and the person who dealt with rooms when we went was Lawrence.

Hope you enjoy your stay!

Kirstie
Thanks Kirstie, much appreciated

Fritz
According to Royston HE owns the restaurant. he said that his parents gave it to him for his 21st, but he would rather have had a Mercedes instead.
dle949
as title really!

just looking around for accomodation later in the year.

cheers,h.
h, I think I saw some photo's in the Goa photo section, we have stayed there for the last couple of years, good pool, lovely gardens, rooms are very clean, staff really friendly and of course great food
cheers birdie,

had a look through all 20 ish pages of the candolim folder last night, but couldnt find any?

perhaps theyre in another folder, but thats a heck of a lot of searching!!!

cheers,h.
hi there if you go to the goa album and then candolin number 19 shows the casa seashell gardens Elaine
cheers toe,

anyone else got any knocking around on their camera from last season that they wouldnt mind uploading?

cheers,h.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.