Malta and Gozo Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Malta and Gozo.
Cats on Malta
31 Posts
We saw a chameleon ambling along in the Golden Sands area whilst we were there - first time I've ever seen one - and managed to get a photo
Hi Trev, so glad that you all enjoyed your holiday in Magic Malta, we are back very soon and really looking forward to it, but I have to ask, after you put him a bit further up the tree was he a much "calmer chameleon" ? :lol:

Regards
Sliema2
:bow to Sliema2

http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/8537/chameleonpy2.jpg

Blue lagoon in the background
Thanks Mark & Sliema2,

I have also seen more birds and butterflies than ever on this visit. I hope this trend continues cause at heart I love to see lots of wildlife - with the exception of that you may see in Paceville!!!!!!

Trev
Hi Trev and Mark, yes there are always plenty of "wild birds" on the loose in Paceville ( so I'm told) :lol:

Sliema2
Tut, tut !!!! Sliema2 :tut

Trev
as I can hear you all asking "where did that wonderful picture of a chameleon come from, and can I have a copy ?", its from the Gozo SPCA 2007 calendar - even luckier, I'm selling them, so drop me a pm if interested, or if you would like to see any of the other photos in it !

http://www.spca-gozo.org/SPCA%20merchandise.htm

to the mods - I know this is soliciting, but it is for a charity, so please look kindly on this :oops:
:oops: yes, but :oops: :oops: - thats a bit harsh :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.