Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Utter nonsense and a big waste of money if they go ahead with this. It's well known which shacks and the areas they are based that have issues with drugs and prostitution, but they don't have the sense and ability to control those without corruption, so why bother going down these lines, as for terrorism prevention.. give your dumb heads a shake out there in Goa, listen to what the tourists are saying about the coastal resorts and sort the basics out 1st.
Either a very late 2012 April Fool, or a ridiculously early 2013 one!
http://www.newkerala.com/news/newsplus/worldnews-81472.html#.UGQOpE3A8_d

its for real!!!! :duh plus other changes... whatever next, it will surely be a massive expense apart from anything else!
Chilly
Come on guys it is for your safety and protection...................from all those women who have read 50 Shades of Gray :rofl
...................from all those women who have read 50 Shades of Gray

Hmmm, I wonder if Rita (my beach masseuse) has read it :D
I had hoped the new goverment might show some more sense as regards their tourist industry, but I should have known better. It would appear that their grasp of reality is even worse than the last lot
We arrive for a month on the 15th Nov. and I'm beginning to think this may be one of the years when the shacks are delayed, or if built with just a few sunbeds. If that turns out to be true, it really will be the end of a very long love affair with Goa
Alan
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.