Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Does it have to be a cake. I usually just get a block of icecream and spinkle it with a chocolate flake and stick in a candle and some little Character toys or whatever is the in toy. It always goes down a treat with the kids.
there is a lovely cake shop in alcudia town not too far from bellvue im sure they did birthday cakes was there last week .if you ask youre rep she should be able to direct you
thanks for that the ice cream idea sounds good might have to try that if i have no joy with a cake its just my little boy thinks its not a birthday unless you have a cake kids eh!

thanks for info on cake shop will have a look around when i get there

elisha x :lol:
hi elishaandpaul if you mention to kids rep when you get there they might do a little party , cake and make him feel special jmc reps did it for my daughter alcudia is beautiful plenty going on foe kids bellvue is like a resort its that big have a great holiday :lol:
hi murgy

thanks for that
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.