Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
http://www.aegeanflights.com/ I think are the cheapest around although they have been on sale for a while now and the prices are starting to go up.

I booked with them in June for August next year and got £70 return flights to Dalaman
  • Edited by Jula 2007-08-19 17:48:30
thats right aegean flights .com for cheap advanced bookings :D
august 70 quid return very hard to beat
Aegean is the cheapest I could find. I booked last week for August next year It was more expensive but it was still only £130 return to Dalaman. Be warned though flights sell out very quickly.
I can't believe how quickly their prices have gone up :(

In June we booked for two to Dalaman from Newcastle next July for £86 each.

We added a third last week and the price was £139. I looked again today and the price was £262

I hope most regulars saw the earlier posts and got their bookings in as it seems that the bargains have now gone for next summer's peak times
They definately have Yorkshire, my Sister and her hubby were going to book to go at the same time as the rest of my family,July next year,they all booked in June and got flights for £70 return,now there are no seats left from Edinburgh to Dalaman until 22 July,which is too late and the prices are £214 each!!
I have just booked 3 seats for July 2008 with BA. The flights are scheduled and from Gatwick to Dalaman. The total was £421. We used then this year and have got next years flight cheaper.
Hi everyone booked last week with aegean for 6 people got them for £124 each for next july august which i thought was a great deal they have now gone way up. Johnboy :D
Hopefully the popularity of Aegean flights should mean that Onur Air become more reliable next year.
my flights for next august have increased a massive £469 for 5 for us, wow !!!!!
we got ours 70ppp

now its 148ppp for july 08
It's thanks to this forum that we managed to get an early bargain so thanks again to the original poster for bringing this new company to our attention. No meals included next year though - how will we manage without those microwaved plastic omelettes?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.