Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
where are you looking to fly from and when?
whats your flexibility on departue and how long for?

we've paid £126 each for june out of newcastle with thomsonfly, works out we save enough for our carhire with the saving we've made against tour ops price.
use a website called skyscanner. put the airports in and time you wish to travel and they search some of the companies. That way you can see who is flying out and when. It will be cheaper to book direct with the flight companies but it gives you a starting point.
thomsonfly, jet2, easyjet, firstchoice, monarch, flyglobspan these are a few who fly to ibiza. :D

hope this helps! x
Also check out Travelsupermarket - click here for link as they allow you to do a search for up to 3 airports.
think is is best to wait till about 6 weeks before you go.i do and get flights for £60-79
I think its the other way round DJ, the sooner you buy the cheaper they are as they price is based on supply and demand, with the likes of easy jet the prices increase the less seats that are available. I always buy mine as soon as they are released, that way i pay around £40 to £60 each
yes i agree with lukey, before when the cheap flight companies came out it would pay you to hang on but in later yrs the longer i leave it the more it costs me!
If you get a flight for say £60 with your taxes ece this will be brought up to about £85+.

Multiply this by 8 for the number of flights you require for a return trip and your only just under the £700 which has been quoted.

The flights might seem cheap but when taxes and fees are added they aren't really the bargin we all think we are getting.
Since you are not saying where you are, use WhichBudget . com as your first call, to find out who flies to Ibiza from your local airports. Then checkout the relevant airlines for best prices.
I paid £40 return, thats taxes included last year, so for two of us it only cost £80. flew from leeds through jet 2 at beginning of july

This year is a bit more expensive but ive bought two return flights from leeds for a total of £180 including taxes, I think if you shop around, go out of school holidays and maybes be prepared to travel a little further to the airport then the choices are very wide indeed.

£700 for four return flights is expensive in my book, last summer in peak holiday season during school hols i paid only half that for four adults flying from newcastle, they key really is to buy early!!
I have to agree with Lukey. I havent found anybody cheaper than Jet 2. I've paid 180 for two of us return from leeds in August, 160 for two return in May and 160 return at the end of June....so either 90pp or 80pp for each flight. Once or twice Thomson or Monarch have had cheap offers but usually from Manchester, it just depends where you want to fly from.
Flyglobespan - Glasgow to Ibiza return in June for 2 weeks - £178 inc taxes and charges for 2.

Cheers,

BB
i don;t use the cheap airlines.i use the major companys.the past 4 years i have paid no more than £90.00..easy jet only fly on sats from ema...not very good times as well.only time i use easy/bmi..is when i go to benidorm..
We live in North Wales and are flying from Manchester in July 2007. We are flying with jet2.com and have paid £70.00 return each person.
Hope this helps.
jj
8)
Thomson have a sale on their flights, I`ve just booked 9 nights for 3 of us for £247 at the end of July. Sometimes you get a better price if you can travel mid week or do an odd duration instead of the standard 7 or 14 nights. Jet2 also have some good prices at the moment.

I also have registered with the low cost airlines, they email me when they have sales on.

Good luck hope you find a good price.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.