Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
teletextholidays.co.uk
Yup I'd agree, teletext holidays, or goldtrail...though it's whether you want to risk it or not!

We've found some pretty good DIYs, using travelrepublic.co.uk / lowcostbeds.com / flythomascook.com
Hiya
I booked with SUNSTAR LEISURE and got a weeks all Inclusive for £780 (for 2 adults)- including transters etc to Marmaris early Sep.
Roll on then :glynis
I know this was booked a while ago so you should be able to pick the same holiday around if you book a week in advance for around £600.

Maria
  • Edited by mariacp 2006-08-07 15:05:40
I would book the cheapest flight, then shop around for cheap hotel or apartment on the net, should be some good deals at present as Turkey as a whole is very quiet, we always go DIY find its the best way.
When we get there we always check out apartments for the following year, get the details ect, have a great time
Try Eclipse Direct. Its part of first choice but a lump cheaper for exactly the same thing.
i got a 4* all inclusive to marmarise including transfers, from my local airport 7 nights, 2 adults for £580

from teletext,last minute deal
i leave on thursday, ill let u know how it is
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.