Algarve/Portugal/Madeira/Azores Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Algarve
Here's my potted list of hotels in Faro. I stayed at the IBIS in similar circumstances.

HOTEL IBIS - 5 minutes by taxi from airport, 5 minutes walk from Forum Algarve shopping centre and about a mile/1.7km from city centre

HOTEL EVA (4*) - city centre, next to bus station and 200 metres from railway station

HOTEL FARO (4*) - city centre, 100 metres from bus station and 300 metres from railway station

HOTEL ALNACIR (2*) - city centre, 300 metres from railway station, 500 metres from bus station.

HOTEL MONACO (3*) - in suburb of Montenegro 1 mile/1.7km from airport, 4 miles/6km from city.

Faro city centre is about 6 miles/10km by road from the airport. A taxi will cost around €8 - €10 depending on time of day and number of passengers etc.
Cubsur, sorry for the dalay responding, as it worked out i went with Ibis in the end, 85 euro's for 3 people in July was a great deal AND it's close to the airport - thanks, Mark.
have stayed at the Hotel Eva in Faro but its years ago, it was a nice hotel with lovely rooms & not far from the harbour, cant remember what price we paid.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.