General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
tracey have you tried travel republic or monarch they may be cheaper
There are a lots of very reasonable holidays to Lanzarote and Tenerife on the Teletext holidays website.
I have been tempted to book one to Playa Blanca but not confident to book via the web.
thanks i'll have a look at both your suggestions but only normally book with well known tour operators so not sure if i'm brave enough.
regards tracey
Hi Tracey

I booked a Monarch package last week to Costa Teguise leaving from Birmingham on the 20th March, a weeks SC £367 for the two of us, I searched all options and found Monarch the cheapest. Cosmos although exactly the same as Monarch were dearer. Hope you find something.....Caz
booked one :cheers going lanzarote on the 7th march costa teguise think i got a good deal 786 total for both of us which is for a.i, transfers, inflight meals 20kg baggage and excellent flight times. just hope weather is good. :sun2
tracey
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.