General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
i think the canaries would be better than the options you have suggested for nov, we are looking at madeira for dec and weather looks ok and the flight prices are really cheap, other places that might be ok are tunisia and morocco, good luck with where ever you choose
Have you looked at the Red Sea in Egypt timbers .The weather is good all year round there and you should be able to pick up a good deal November . very popular now ;)
Canary Islands, Egypt, Cape Verde, Madeira, Tunisia, Morocco. All short enough flights for a week's holiday (4-5½ hours) and decent weather at that time of the year :wink:
For a cheap holiday try Tunisia,Ive been 3 times in November and had lovely sunny weather,but you need a jacket in the evenings,have always come home with a suntan.
Be careful over the cheapness though.
I have researched a few cheapies and without fail they have all had streams of bad reviews, which is probably why they are cheap.
The major problem you will be facing is the XL factor that has been added to this years holidays. All the ones I looked at have risen dramatically since the fall of XL where there are a lot of people trying to rearrange their holidays last minute.
The 1 week holiday I nearly booked, hindsite is wonderful, jumped from £445 to £725.82 each. Personally I think £280 extra EACH is rather steep particularly as the original £445 was not a good price in the first place. The last time I stayed at the hotel it was £250 each in total, which probably colours my view!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.