Thailand Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Thailand.
We were due to stay there at Easter but moved to the imperial samui due to the building work going on, if you was walking down to the beach from reception the work is on the left handside.

All restaurants were still open.
Thanks very much for your reply, was there a lot of noise, dust etc, did you notice? How far along was the building work? We are not planning to go back till next year so not too concerned, however, I would be very upset if Bongoes restaurant has gone!

Has anyone else been lately or due to go soon?
We were only there for about an hour after we checked in because when we were shown our room we decided we did not want to put up with the noise, it looked like the work had recently started and will take about 18 months providing it all goes to plan. It looks like the work will be done the whole left hand side. Didn't see any dust.

We had a trip down to the restaurants one night and ate at krystals, I'm sure all the restaurants will still be there.

We were so looking forward to staying there after all the reviews we have read but had a really great time at the imperial samui and hope to go back to the boathouse in a couple of years.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.