Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
never heard of them!

just youtubed them and im pleasantly surprised, very laid back stuff.

may think about looking them up if theyre about in the last 2 weeks of march.
I will post on here when I find out, seen them years ago and they were really good :tup Just our luck it is the beginning and we both miss them, see you at the Castle House :sun2
shame its not April -LOVE THEIR MUSIC
Feelthevibe wrote:
I will post on here when I find out, seen them years ago and they were really good :tup Just our luck it is the beginning and we both miss them, see you at the Castle House :sun2

will do, you wont miss my missus, she will be the one with the big gob!

(only joking!)

we are a pretty well behaved bunch generally!

h.
i love chicane went to see them live at islington carling academy and they were awesome,,always liked their music but to see and hear them live was something else..
i really hope they play the last sat of march as thats when i arrive but i doubt if im that lucky
they should be playing at a place called shiro in candolim(i was their for a judge jules do on 30th dec just gone)its inside and outside but a bit higher end than titos etc,,,,,they do have other stuff on at weekends..
http://www.indivibe.com/venue.php?vid=99
Supposed to be announcing the dates later this week, I will post them up as soon as I hear :tup
Keep checking myself & hoping its whilst we are there
fingers crossed mids and hope its the last weekend in march but i doubt it as they have a gig in london on the following thurs,,,,
we still on for the bevvy
6th March 2009
Unfortunately we have to report that, for reasons beyond our control, the Chicane dates for India have had to be cancelled. We apologise to anyone who was making plans to come and see these gigs, and hope that we will be able to announce new dates in India in future

Oh well, at least we know!
Ah well :( might still give the club a go, sounds like a decent place
thats a shame,i may check out shiro again,,,see what its like on a normal night..
Feelthevibe wrote:
Ah well :( might still give the club a go, sounds like a decent place

you want me to burn off some chicane, we can play it round the pool bar and pretend :rofl
you want me to burn off some chicane, we can play it round the pool bar and pretend :rofl

Yeah great idea, I will bring my headphones and pretend to be DJ Chicane, it will be like cafe del mar without the beach :sun2
ill bring the speakers instead and we can shift it to the beach for cocktails and sunset...
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.